Miyson is a new brand, but our whole ethos is about utilising the true British Heritage that we have here on our Fair Isle. Our fabrics are the first place we start.
- Wool – Our melton wool supplier has been in existence since 1783, they hold a Royal Warrant for the supply of fabrics to Her Majesty’s forces for Dress Regalia and regimental fabrics.
- Cashmere – Our Cashmere supplier has been in existence since 1767.
- Cord and Moleskin – Our cord and Moleskin supplier has been in existence since 1869, and is run by a direct descendant of the founder.
- Shirting – We use two shirting suppliers both of whom have been supplying Jermyn Street and Saville row for 45 years and 35 years respectively.
- Woven wool – Our woven wool is manufactured in Scotland and has been by the same company since 1818.
We also use a variety of other family run and owned fabric suppliers across Yorkshire and Lancashire.